fatCoffee – Amazing Organic Keto Butter Coffee made with Butter from 100% Grass-Fed Cows – The Power Behind Your Butter Coffee – fatCoffee, 8 packets, Vanilla
Make your butter coffee with the highest quality ingredients: Ghee made from 100% grass-fed, organic and non-GMO butter, from Lancaster County, PAOrganic, wet-milled, virgin coconut oilPharmaceutical-grade MCT oilWhole powdered milk from pasture-raised goatsOrganic cocoa butterOrganic ground vanilla beanOur Mochas contain only Organic Cocoa PowderMocha Pine, Mocha Mint and Mocha Orange use only Organic Essential Oils,
Make your butter coffee with the highest quality ingredients:
Ghee made from 100% grass-fed, organic and non-GMO butter, from Lancaster County, PA
Organic, wet-milled, virgin coconut oil
Pharmaceutical-grade MCT oil
Whole powdered milk from pasture-raised goats
Organic cocoa butter
Organic ground vanilla bean
Our Mochas contain only Organic Cocoa Powder
Mocha Pine, Mocha Mint and Mocha Orange use only Organic Essential Oils, nothing artificial, evah!
Pumpkin Spice contains Organic Cinnamon, Organic Ginger, Organic Nutmeg and Organic Allspice
Read more about our Ingredients and Nutritional Facts
Start enjoying a rich, satisfying, latte-like beverage that can be made anywhere, any time. No blender or high-speed mixer is required – just mix fatCoffee® with coffee or tea in a tightly-sealed water bottle or thermos , shake for 30 seconds , pour and enjoy!
Each package contains:
8 1-oz servings of fatCoffee, ready to mix with the hot beverage of your choice
- Our butter comes from cows that are 100% grass- and hay-fed in Lancaster, PA: No grains, EVER. If you’re going to add 20 grams of fat to your coffee, it ought to be the HIGHEST QUALITY HEALTHY FAT you can find.
- Makes a COMPLETE cup of butter coffee in 60 seconds or less, with just a thermos: no blender required
- No refrigeration needed; travels safely in secure packets.
- Won’t break an intermittent fast
- No weird stabilizers, preservatives, additives or artificial flavors; only whole, organic spices like ground vanilla bean, cinnamon and cocoa powder. Not so much as a fleck of “highly branched cyclic dextrin” or anything else funky.